January 26, 2017
Milk Nursingwear is celebrating Valentine’s Day with a giveaway you won’t want to miss!
One lucky grand prize winner will win a $250 Milk Nursingwear Gift Card.
Two runners up will each win a $75 Milk Nursingwear Gift Card.
Simply complete the following sentence:
“I love Milk Nursingwear because…” and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, February 13, 2017, at noon EST, with the subject line “Share the Love.” We will count this as one entry.
To earn two additional entries, email us a picture of you wearing a Milk Nursingwear garment. This can be a photo of you and your nursling, or even a selfie.
Three winners will be drawn at random, and will be notified directly via email. Winners will be announced on our blog and social media on Tuesday, February 14, 2017.
We look forward to receiving your entries. Thanks for Sharing the Love this Valentine’s Day!
- Each participant can earn up to three entries in the giveaway. One for emailing a contest submission to Milk Nursingwear and two additional entries for emailing a picture of themselves wearing Milk Nursingwear.
- Entries must be submitted by Monday, February 13, 2017, at noon EST.
- Three winners will be drawn at random and notified via email on February 14, 2017. Winners will also be announced on all Milk Nursingwear social media outlets.
- By entering this drawing, you agree to let us use your submission and/or photo on Milk Nursingwear’s website, blog, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook pages (first name only).
January 19, 2017
Milk Nursingwear customers are our inspiration. Nothing makes us happier than when you share pictures of your beautiful, messy, funny, exhausted lives with your newborns, babies, toddlers and families.
Use #milknursingwear to post your photos to Instagram so we can find you.
January 12, 2017
After you create a registered account with Milk Nursingwear, every order you place while logged in will earn 5% of what you spend back in Milk Money good towards your next purchase. Enjoy discounts on our fashionable nursing tops, nursing dresses, nursing nightgowns and nursing bras when you redeem your Milk Money rewards.
We want you to continue shopping at Milk Nursingwear, and we believe your loyalty should be rewarded!
Earn Milk Money 2 ways:
1. Once you have created a registered account and logged in, you will start earning Milk Money rewards on your very first purchase. For every dollar you spend, you will receive $.05 in Milk Money – excluding taxes, coupon discounts and shipping. Your Milk Money transfers to your account as a store credit. The next time you shop at Milk Nursingwear, your Milk Money will automatically appear as a store credit at checkout and will be deducted from your order total.
2. You will also earn $1.25 in Milk Money for each approved product review submitted for items that you have purchased at Milk Nursingwear. Email us at email@example.com after writing reviews so we can credit you $1.25 in Milk Money for each review.
– Your Milk Money store credit will automatically be applied upon checkout on our Milk Nursingwear website at milknursingwear.com, but you must be logged in to redeem.
– You do not earn Milk Money rewards on taxes, coupon discounts or shipping fees.
– Once you create a registered user account on milknursingwear.com you will be enrolled in the program, and you will automatically earn rewards on your very first purchase.
– You can check your reward balance any time by logging into your account on the Milk Nursingwear website and viewing your store credit.
– Your rewards NEVER expire.
– If you return items that you earned Milk Money rewards for, the credit that you earned on the returned items will be deducted from your Milk Money rewards balance.
– Once you submit a review, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive Milk Money credit.
– Milk Money is non-transferable and has no cash value.
January 5, 2017
Milk Nursingwear from day to night…
We are featuring our Tie two-ways nursing dress. This classic nursing dress can easily take you from a day at the office to a night out on the town. The heavier-weight fabric is perfect for the cold, winter weather. This versatile dress can be worn two ways — tie it in the front as shown here or wrap it around and tie it in the back for a different look. While at work, you can easily pump for your little one by simply moving aside the front fabric to access openings in the underlayer.