December 22, 2016
We wish you all a very happy holiday season. We hope you enjoy this special time with your family and friends.
We are celebrating with coupon code SPARKLE. Enjoy $10 off any purchase of $75 or more when you enter this coupon code upon checkout through January 4, 2017, at midnight EST.
Milk Nursingwear’s styles feature hidden nursing openings to enable you to breastfeed discreetly and pump conveniently wherever you go. Check out Milk’s nursing tops, nursing dresses, nursing nightgowns, nursing scarves and nursing bras for the latest trends in breastfeeding fashion.
Note: Coupon is not retroactive, cannot be combined with other coupons, cannot be used toward the purchase of gift cards and may not be applied to prior purchases. Order total must equal or exceed $75 before taxes, shipping and discounts.
December 15, 2016
Are you looking for the perfect holiday present for the pregnant or new mom in your life? Don’t know her size or her exact style? Give her the flexibility and satisfaction of choosing exactly what she wants with a Milk Nursingwear Gift Card.
Our Gift Cards are completely customizable. You may select any dollar amount, choose from four gift card designs, and include a personalized message. You decide if the Gift Card will be emailed directly to the recipient, or to you, so that you can forward it at a later time. Milk Gift Cards never expire!
We at Milk Nursingwear want to help all nursing moms look chic and feel confident while breastfeeding.
December 8, 2016
The holiday season is upon us, and Milk Nursingwear is happy to offer gift wrap for your gift giving needs. When you purchase something special for that new mom or mom-to-be in your life, you can also select our gift bag for a beautiful presentation.
To select gift wrapping, add a Milk Nursingwear Gift Bag for $5.99 to your order. You will find this product available at the bottom of each category page. One gift bag will fit up to five items from our selection of nursing tops, nursing dresses, nursing tank tops, nursing night gowns, nursing scarves and nursing bras.
Your order will be shipped in a classic white cloth Milk Nursingwear gift bag, cinched closed with a white satin ribbon. It will include your personalized gift message printed on a Milk Nursingwear gift card inserted in a plain white envelope.
Please note that baby slings and nursing covers cannot be gift wrapped.
Happy holidays and happy shopping!
December 1, 2016
Let’s face it, the holiday season is a wonderful time of year, but it can also bring added stress. Combine that with nighttime feedings, sleep deprivation and being around relatives who many not be used to breastfeeding, and new challenges can arise. Stay on track breastfeeding during this busy season with these five helpful tips.
- Do not skip feedings: During the holidays, there is so much going on — shopping, wrapping, cooking, visiting with friends and family — that it’s possible to get distracted and skip a feeding. Missing feeding cues can lead to problems such as plugged ducts, nursing strikes or inadvertent weaning, and even mastitis. Be sure to put you and baby first, pay attention to feeding cues, even with all of the bustling activity that may be happening around you.
- Ask for help: There are many tasks that can be delegated. Accept any offers of help from your partner, parents, and friends. If they don’t think to ask, let them know that you need assistance. If the extra hands do not cover everything, think about skipping the cookie baking this year. Wrap gifts but leave off the bows. Make sure someone else hosts your holiday dinner or party this season.
- Take care of yourself: Stress takes a toll. Remember to eat well and get as much rest as possible. Holiday sweets are yummy, but everything is best in moderation. Your body needs healthy food and plenty of fluids for breastfeeding. Don’t let yourself get rundown, so be sure to sleep when baby sleeps.
- Dress for success: This is the most social time of year, which means you will likely find yourself nursing in front of family members, friends and possibly co-workers. Feel confident that you are doing the best for your baby, and do not feel intimidated by the fact that others may not be used to being in the company of breastfeeding mothers. You may feel most comfortable selecting a nursing dress for your holiday dinner or party. Nursingwear enables you to breastfeed comfortably, conveniently and discreetly, without showing any skin or needing to wrestle with your clothes. Nursing tops and nursing dresses feature hidden openings so your nursling can latch on easily, and you can feed her while remaining covered. This helps you relax more while feeding, which helps your milk flow more easily, and in turn makes your baby happy.
- Sneak away: Do not hesitate to slip away to a private room if you or baby are becoming too distracted by the crowds. In fact, needing quiet time with baby may be a good excuse if you yourself want to take a break. It can be tiring to be around the added activity and social crowds that the holiday bring.
Most importantly, we at Milk Nursingwear hope you enjoy this holiday season. It’s a beautiful time to appreciate all the special people in your life, especially that new little one!