May 9, 2010
Nursing mothers may find it challenging to find something to wear to your baby’s christening, baptism or bris. You want to look beautiful for pictures and for the event itself, but your body will still be changing, and you need access to breastfeed your baby. What to do?
Here are Milk Nursingwear’s top 5 recommendations for summer nursing dresses, nursing sundresses, and nursing tops for that will make you look beautiful for the occasion, while enabling you to breastfeed your baby discreetly as well:
1. Smocked sleeveless sundress in 4 colors ($49): This style is ideal for a new-baby occasion because the fit is forgiving (you can even wear this dress during pregnancy), the style flattering, there are many color choices available – and breastfeeding your baby in this nursing sundress is so convenient and discreet! Customers love this style, click here to read customer reviews of our most popular nursing sundress. You can add a cardigan or wrap to this style to make it more modest.
2. Smocked floral print nursing sundress ($49): This is the same style as our best-selling Smocked sleeveless sundress mentioned above, but in a colorful floral print! Great for the spring and summer, for all of the reasons mentioned above.
3. Everyday dress ($52): But not just for everyday! One benefit of this nursing dress is that it can be dressed up or dressed down. It is a nursing dress that you will get a lot of wear out of and you can truly enjoy wearing it even after your baby has weaned. The fit is generous and can be adjusted with the ties.
4. Radiant nursing top ($39): This nursing top is generous in the stomach area, but flattering because of the v-neck and cap sleeves. It works well for post-partum moms (and way beyond!) so ideal for a baby celebration. It can be dressed up easily and breastfeeding your baby in this nursing top is discreet, because there is an all-around under layer.
5. Nursing privacy covers ($35): Nursing privacy covers can be a nursing mom’s best friend! Our nursing privacy covers come in a range of colors and fashion prints, and provide total discretion while nursing. Ours have a rigid neckline that enables you to see baby while nursing and also provide ventilation for baby while breastfeeding. Wear your regular, non-nursing clothes underneath, pack a nursing privacy cover in your diaper bag, and you are ready for your special occasion!
Milk Nursingwear wants to help you feel relaxed, beautiful and comfortable nursing your baby at your special occasion.
Happy Mother’s Day to all of you moms and moms-to-be from Milk Nursingwear! Motherhood may be the most rewarding, exhausting, emotional, and joyful job you will ever have. Remember to take good care of yourself – being a happy and healthy mom is one of the best gifts you can give your child(ren). So have a wonderful Mother’s Day, treat yourself and enjoy!
You can still take $10 off your order of $75 or more at www.milknursingwear.com with coupon code MOMSDAY, valid through midnight tonite, Sunday May 9!
Happy Mother’s day from all of us at Milk Nursingwear!