December 7, 2009
Do you have any pregnant or nursing moms on your holiday gift list? Here are our top picks for holiday gift ideas for pregnant and nursing moms:
1. A nursing cover
- price $35
- why we love them? They are multi-purpose (can be used to cover up while nursing, as a sunshade for your baby in the stroller, or as a blanket to put on the floor for baby to lay on)
- Fun fashion accessory
- No sizing worries! One size fits all.
2. Braided maternity and nursing nightgown in organic cotton:
- Price: $29.99
- why we love it? Its GOTS certified organic cotton (she will appreciate this!), makes her look pretty, and the empire nursing opening makes breastfeeding a snap.
- Is available in sizes XS – 3X!
3. Fashion burp cloths:
- Price: $25
- why we love them: they are a fun fashion accessory that she may not buy for herself, they are multi-purpose, and she can never have too many burp cloths
- no sizing decisions – one size fits all!
4. Lace-trimmed nursing cami:
- price: $35.99
- why we love it: This is a great basic that can turn any shirt into a nursing top, the lace trim adds a stylish detail and makes it unique, and it has a supportive built-in bra, so you do not need to wear a nursing bra in addition
- sizes S-XL
5. Chic Diaper clutch:
- Price $47.99
- why we love it: holds everything you need for on-the-go with baby for times that she does not want to carry a full-size diaper bag, has a super-chic print, and is a fun fashion accessory
- No sizing worries – one size for all!
Enjoy shopping this holiday season!